SESBA training course is under development and it is going to be completed at the end of this year.
It consists of a comprehensive and structured training material and learning activities.
The training programme consists of the following 12 modules.
1. Understanding Social Entrepreneurship
2. Role of Business Advisors
3. Structures for the Development of Social Enterprises
4. Operational Requirements for A Social Enterprise
5. Social Enterprise Sustainability
6. Managing and Governing Social Enterprises
7. Financing and Accounting Social Enterprises
8. Business Advisor Professional and Personal Development
9. Business Advocacy and Counseling Social Enterprises
10. Communication with Social Entrepreneurs
11. Business Advising Tools, Equipment and Material
12. Consulting Toolkit
READ OUR NEWSLETTER